WHAT WE DO AND WHY YOU NEED US
Our Operations Team advise, manage and carry out the following:
- EventShaper manages the logistic elements of events on behalf of multiple event owners.
- Our focus is exhibitions and events for both B2B and B2C markets, UK and overseas, from one off events to large scale yearly or biannual events.
- Contractor liaison including tender process (if applicable), selection and fulfilment.
- Venue Liaison for operational activities.
- Research and creation of exhibitor manuals and operational communications.
- Exhibitor liaison.
- Up-to-date Health and Safety advice including acting as Principle Designer & Contractor under current CDM Regulations.
- Planning, assigning and managing operational budgets.
- Logistical management of exhibitors.
- Management and ordering of show supplies, including build, graphics, telecoms and furniture.
- Operational management of feature build, show areas.
- Onsite management personnel before, during and after the event.
- Post event reviews and budget analysis.
EventShaper is an outsourced resource that is engaged by the client for the following reasons:
- Temporary or longer term staffing issues.
- Lack of in-house experience.
- Our ability to react and flex to client requirements.
- Our reputation in the industry for being progressive and efficient.
- Bringing fresh ideas and processes into client events.
- Saving money – from reducing any need for in-house staff but also by taking advantage of our influencing power